Wednesday, October 21, 1998

Photobucket

Thrifty Decor Chick was created in May of 2008, and in the fall of that year, started to take off and become more and more popular. Since then, the site has received approximately 1.5 million hits.

TDC gets an average of 9,500 hits a day, and last month's total hits was approximately 280,000. This number grows monthly. If you would like more information on the specific analytics, please e-mail me at thriftydecorchick@gmail.com.

TDC has been featured on a number of sites, including Foxnews.com, Examiner.com and various web sites blogs. You can check out in my "Featured" tab at the top of my site to see them all.

I offer advertising for businesses that would be of interest to my readers. This includes any product or service related to DIY home projects and home decor, similar to those I feature here. Also, I love to feature fun items like jewelry, photography and gifts. My advertising rate is $50 per month, for a prominently placed, 125px by 125px ad.
I also offer a giveaway post, where I will highlight your items and encourage readers to visit your site. Please e-mail me for pricing. This option will bring hundreds of visitors to your web page. I typically run these giveaways on a weekend, so your products will receive prominent space on my site for at least two days, if not more.
For examples of this type of post, click here or here.

I hope to partner with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment