Saturday, October 17, 1998

Photobucket


Do you have a space that drives you crazy? Can't figure out what to do with it? I'd be happy to help!


I offer e-mail decorating consultations to those who need help with spaces in their homes. All I need from you are pictures of your room (approximately five to six is sufficient), any questions you have and the things you like and dislike about the room.

I will respond with a list of ideas concerning furniture placement, wall art, accessories, fabric ideas, paint suggestions, reusing what you already have.

This consult is $30 and as of November 1, 2009, I will only take eight consults per month. (I will post my availability on this tab every month.) I take approximately two weeks to respond with your consultation.

You can see an example of how one of my reader's transformed her space after a consult here.
November list:
(I am FULL for November!)
K. Mc (done)
D. Sh (done)
T. Wi (done)
V. Or
Jackie
B. Bo
K. Ve (done)
**I am not taking consult for the month of December. I will start up again in January -- if you are interested, please email me. The slots will be filled first come, first served when I am ready, and I will contact everyone interested in late December to get the list started.

No comments:

Post a Comment